Sunday, November 2, 2008

Family Pictures

Our gallery is up on www.kathymccloy.com now and most of you have our password to view it. The pictures turned out great but since we had so many taken, we have asked for 2 discs now and probably a new gallery to view. I asked Kathy to separate the family and Jordan from Aimee's engagment and Kailyn's 5th birthday. When she gets back from Califonia the first of this week, there will be a check of what photos are left behind to be sure that we can separate them. Sounds like some dramatic crap on tv and now you are waiting during commercial.
Kailyn had her last soccer game today and got elbowed right in the eye so she had to sit out for a bit while MiMi put ice on it. As you can see, I have changed the blog colors to more of a Christmas theme and added a countdown. Yes I do get excited about this holiday and this year we will be finding room in the dinkus living room for my tree. Aimee was here earlier and said that Kailyn wants the Christmas tree up this week, my answer was to start getting my snowmen out and yea I may get my tree up this week and slowly get it decorated. I love love love Christmas and hope we have a white one this year, it makes it all more magical, as does having a granddaughter that still believes. More on my Christmas traditions in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment